Wednesday

Hey All...

--snookiecollins here.
This is a BLOG that I've started that will specifically focus on Chronic Pain & issues related to chronic pain.

I myself have been living with Chronic Pain for over 12 years now. (or should I say "trying to live with") because anyone who has chronic pain knows - it is almost impossible to live a normal life anymore. The life that you previously knew (& lived) is NO MORE...

I have recently become a member of the APF - American Pain Foundation, which has now given me the incentive & courage I guess I needed to start this blog and to become an advocate for others living in pain.

I will be posting articles from the newsletter that I receive, the APF website and other various sources of information. I'll also be writing about my personal journey and experiences (good & bad) that I've had in trying to deal with this "condition". I use the word condition in quotations Because I feel that Chronic Pain is a Disease (in and of itself!) and I wish more healthcare providers would recognize this...

Ok, I will be back with the 1st official posting on this blog later this evening. this was just an introduction post. So anyone out there who has chronic pain, lives with, deals with, Knows someone living with chronic pain... Please leave a comment in support, join or follow my blog or if you have any questions or issues you would like me to address I will be more than happy to try and help in any way that I can.

Love & Blessings to All!!
-snookiecollins

No comments: