Sunday

Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief


Yes, I know darlings.... =(
I have not posted anything for a VERY long time. Alot has been going on with my health and some related issues, so  I am still  trying to get back to a 'normal' daily routine with all my blogging.
Ok, anyways........ (lol)
Here is a wonderful website for you to browse thru.
I have found alot of relaxing FREE meditations to listen to and alot of good reading on this site.
The main site is soundstrue.com
I will need to research some LINKS for you to make sure you will have access to the Free Meditations...
But, till then click on the link I've posted and also go to their main site (soundstrue.com) just to look around.

*YOUR LINK BELOW*  -->
Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief - Jon Kabat-Zinn 

1 comment:

modly said...

Thanks 4 the link^^
and all the best for your health recovering,.