Tuesday

50 Ways to Open Up Your World to New Possibilities





Hello all...
I realize that it has been awhile since I've posted anything =(
And if you are reading this blog because you also live with chronic pain and/or health issues then I'm sure that you can understand when I tell you that I have not been feeling that well.
& I have been trying to get back on track...
AGAIN, lol!
I type the 'lol' because as we know all too well, this IS a daily struggle!!
BUT... as long as you & I DO NOT give up or give in, please believe in the knowledge that you & I WILL find a way to continue on.

The LINK below is to an article with a positive message that I think you'll enjoy and hopefully find some inspiration in.
The website it is from is a really good one, so make sure you check out some of the other articles on there as well.

Be well my friends and please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you & your families.

Love & Blessings,
--snookiecollins


50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities Tiny Buddha  

No comments: